Some ideas of whom we can contact:
- WWF: perhaps they're intrested in funding the new 2CN quality label (they already made the panda label)
- the makers of the agrotourism label: perhaps they're intrested in funding the new 2CN quality label
- homeless aid organisations: ie Salvation Army, organisations behind encampments (ie Dignity Village, ...)
- women's shelter organisations (http://gnws.org/en/ , http://www.womenshelters.org/)
- Terre des Hommes (allready has some women's centers, battles human trafficking/prostitution; there are already many similar organisations and networks which can be adressed, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organizations_opposing_human_trafficking , we should focus on those organisations that actually have buildings/centres in place we can use)
- For the plastics recovery, Ingénieurs Sans Frontières may be of assistance.
- For the seperating of waste by the poor, some organisations as http://globalrec.org/, http://www.curitiba.pr.gov.br/conteudo/cambio-verde-smab-secretaria-municipal-do-abastecimento/246 may be of assistance, for the composting, enough info is available at appropedia and it is but a very straightforward process anyhow
- For organising the biofuel production, we can contact Henry Bratcher (http://www.umassd.edu/sustainability/news/umdnews/henrybratcherbiodieselman/ ) , and the organisation behind https://pledgie.com/campaigns/1204 , the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doe_Fund, http://www.tristatebiodiesel.com/ , http://yourwasteourfuel.com/
- For finding delinquents, we can adress the local crime apparatus or alternatively prisons. In the USA, there allready seem to be some useful projects see http://www.doc.wa.gov/facilities/prison/wccw/ , http://www.prisonpetpartnership.org/html_new/about.htm , http://www.tdh.ch/en/news/peru-film-give-a-second-chance-to-young-delinquents , http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/05/76-mil-to-give-poor-juvenile-delinquents-second-chance/
- religions promoting ecological consciousness, see http://www.arcworld.org/arc_and_the_faiths.asp , http://www.ifees.org.uk/
- some revenue obtained from some parts of the network can be used to finance others (ie the building making the compost, biodiesel can generate revenue for the rest of the network)
- finally, there are probably many more methods that we still haven't included and can gather revenue. As we get experience with the network, we'll be able to add more ways and increase revenue even more.
To download the website, and/or the store, see here